Friday, December 05, 2008
























How can it be Friday already?!?!  This week was supposed to be my nothingonthecalendarcatchup week yet it is nearly gone and I am not.caught.up. 
 
I've been busy at work creating class samples and working on numerous household tasks that are simply too brainless to mention.  Remember that unfortunate carpet incident I spoke about?  Well, nothing that an old oriental rug couldn't fix, lol.  These pictures show the gallery part of my studio (or it will be once I actually hang art).  I had recessed lights installed and John painted the room last weekend.  It's a space for framing, computer stuff, sewing and other "clean" tasks. Note my "high end" furnishings, lol.  The kitchen cabinet was found on a morning walk, neighbor's garbage of course.  The door was a discard from our remodeling - it is simply sitting on top of the storage pieces.   And John built legs under that other counter which was another garbage day find.  

If you're in the St. Louis/St. Charles area, boogie on over to Rock Paper Scissors today or tomorrow for the Bizaare Bazaar from 10:30-5:30 to see all the handcrafted goodies from local artisans (including me).  Here's a link to more details.

I will leave you with a Georgia O'Keefe view of my bloomin' Amaryllis.  It has 2 blooms at the moment and another on the way.  I'm not very good with plants, so this is wildly exciting for me.  

3 comments:

  1. you tease...you know if I was still living in chesterfield, I'd be at that bazaar in a heartbeat !!

    have a great time....tell denise "hello" from me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that RED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girl! I can't wait to see this when it's finished. All that room! I'm so envious - sigh.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)