Saturday, December 13, 2008

Valley Ridge opens 12/15

Just a reminder that registration for workshops at Valley Ridge opens on 12/15.  I am teaching a 2 day Claybord extravaganza that covers color and composition, in addition to all the ins and outs of working on claybord.  So, if you've *ever* wanted to check out claybord while also learning about abstract painting, this is a terrific chance.  I am absolutely thrilled to be teaching at Valley Ridge as I have heard nothing but positive feedback about the beauty and serenity of the location in addition to the incredible hospitality of our hosts.  In a nutshell, I can't wait!!!!
Check it out here:

2 comments:

  1. Such great news! I would love to take the class with you! Wish I lived closer.

    Susan
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Beth, I'm so happy you stopped by my blog this morning. I've really enjoyed my visit to your's--loved seeing your art and reading about your classes, etc. And how fun that you're living in MO too!
    Wishing you a happy holiday season:) Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)