Monday, April 13, 2009

Show Schedule updates

I've updated the sidebar with my Art Fair schedule. There are a couple more shows I am hoping for (Kansas City Plaza and Memphis to be specific) but I will have to let you know about those.

I'm going solo this year, meaning the princess will schlep her own tent to the shows. It's the only realistic way we can accommodate Merlyn's illness because someone needs to be with him all the time. He is doing pretty well by the way and I am so very grateful for all your well wishes and prayers. It means a lot to me.

But back to the shows.....it's going to be a whole new ball game because John has always done the driving and the grunt work. I think I am up for the task though and will arm myself with amusing Podcasts for the driving. Now the grunt work is another story......geez, I can do it myself, but am somewhat limited by my height. Let's just say it's not pretty. Sometimes, after set up, I have pieces left over and that always troubles me. My main goal is to get the tent into its standing position without hitting any of my neighbors. Ahem.

I am hoping for a nice sunny day so I can refresh my memory before the Cherokee show and I also need to wash my mesh panels which are waaaayyyy yucky from last year's season.

Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)