Saturday, June 27, 2009

Color Play

Here's a little video on color play. These are new colors I recently bought and I really think I'm going to enjoy them. We'll work with several different Triads in my class at Valley Ridge - I am bringing a few of my faves and have hand painted color wheels showing all the various colors that result.

Just click on over to VR if you want to join us. I think there are still a few openings if you're interested. Its going to be 2 days of glorious Claybord, yippeeeeeeeee, I can hardly wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. did you know that your shirt matches two of the colors you created ?

    WOW..you are so good !!!

    nice chest shot throughout the video by the way....

    you know I luv ya, right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of the little book of "try out" paint mixtures. I think I'll have to start doing that as well. Some times I get a really cool combination and then forget how I did it.

    Thanks for the video! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:39 PM

    Thanks for the video about color mixing. Great idea! I just found your blog today.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)