Friday, December 18, 2009

Paper Art

Yesterday on Great Day St. Louis they referred to me as a 'Paper artist'. Ah, how I wish......geez, I am simply a painter as I certainly lack the discipline, dexterity and attention to detail (not to mention patience) to be a Paper Artist. Check out some fabulous ones here.

And yes, the video of my appearance is up! You can see it here. Thanks so much for all the kind words and support. It means sooooo much to me. And thanks to all the talented folks at Great Day - they certainly made me feel at home.

8 comments:

  1. great video....
    you're a rock star !

    you didn't even look nervous...it was like you've done this forever !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was terrific and those paper artists are amazing!!! What elaborate pieces!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a pro! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Show! You did a spectacular job, but of course I know you are a wonderful teacher. Bravo! Peg

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish the store had been open when i was in st louis this fall-maybe next time i'm up there i'll get to see it.
    great segment on tv~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had a good time on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun was that?! Rock on, Sistah Shaw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT CLIP!!! You're a natural and you looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)