Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Conversation Hearts


Looking for a last minute personal and artsy gift for your sweetie?
Join Heather Haymart &
Mary Beth Shaw in making
Conversation Hearts.
Yep, just like the candies.
You'll make up your own message. We'll have collage stuff, paints, and frames.
Wednesday 2/10 from 6:30-8
Wood Icing @ Chesterfield
$25 includes everything you need
Call 636-536-0409 to hold a spot.

Watch me on Great Day St. Louis from 10-11 am tomorrow to see a demo.
That's Channel 4, CBS.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea and how lovely in that silvery frame :) Wish I could be there with you...but maybe some other time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I lived near your shop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad I am so far away. Would love to come!
    Hugs
    Have fun
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)