Monday, April 11, 2011

The pre Artfest trip


I flew out to Seattle early, with my friend John (standing on the rock) and Julie (jammed in the back seat of our car) so we could relax on the beach for a day or two. There is something about walking on a beach that restores me. The sound of the water, the hunt for special rocks, even the fresh air. It all felt so wonderful and I was able to relax for the first time in weeks.
Friends joined us at our perfect little cabin and we had a wonderful time with uber spicy (that was *not* medium) Thai food, lots of laughs, healing drum beats and a tad of shopping (yarn 'cupcakes' that were too cute).
In the coming days, I will shared photos of my classes. But for now, I leave you with these images.
And oh! I am guest curator over at Crescendoh this week if you want to read my new 'art saves' story and check out my links - some of them are a lot of fun.
Plus, don't forget that Sarah is still collecting names for this week's drawing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)