Thursday, November 28, 2013

Grateful

I am grateful for many things this year. 
First and foremost, my husband's health. He is doing absolutely great! We are so blessed.
And family. You know who you are. I love you all, near and far.
And Maria, my assistant. I've never really had an assistant before and I feel like she must certainly be raising the bar for assistants everywhere.
Beautiful card that StencilGirl received from Jean Marmo
And my Art.
 Which has brought me friends and students, all who share the love of art with me. 
Art has transformed me. I know I have been given the gift of ART for a reason. The chance to connect and share with so many of you. 
And for that I am forever grateful.
And finally. My company.  
StencilGirl Products exceeds my wildest expectations. I have the best business partners a girl could ever have, my hubby and my son in law. We have a team of amazing artists who knock us out with their designs. And the most talented creative team and guest artists I could ever imagine. 
We are very very lucky indeed.  
Grateful.
Thank You.

5 comments:

  1. I love your gratitude list, MB ! I thinkit shows that when you put your whole heart out into the world, the loving and positive stuff come back to you tenfold. Enjoy this joyous time with your loved ones !
    Light and love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am grateful for the sharing that you do. Your book just arrived. I can't wait to try things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful for you, MB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...I have now cried on Thanksgiving...what a beautiful post. SO very grateful for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:04 AM

    Grateful for a chance to play with all your amazing abundance and for your art and your teaching and inspiration, which I love, and for Maria, whom I love too. xox

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)