Monday, January 18, 2016

All Aboard, 2016 - the year of the Mulligan

Today I am starting 2016 over. 
Yep, it's a do-over 'cause I've had a shitty year thus far filled with way too much death, illness, miscellaneous mayhem and more. 
I don't want to talk about it particularly, that's what my art is for. 
But really, it's time for a Mulligan.

Starting right now.
All Aboard!!




These pieces were made using stencils and stamps by Seth Apter. The stencils are (of course) available at StencilGirl Products.  I am especially fond of Seth's stencils because he incorporates words that nearly always help me process the things going on in my life. Plus the extra gnarly little shapes are just plain fun to use! His rubbers stamps are available several places, you can find out more information on his blog. 

These paintings are 4" x 4" painted on all sides. They are available for $45 each. If you are interested, just leave me a comment below. 

Who else is on board the Mulligan Train of 2016?


11 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:49 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a great new beginning!
    So happy I have once of your little paintings in my home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use a mulligan or two....Beautiful paintings! I agree about Seth's stencils. Really help "process" feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need a 'mulligan'...started the year with a broken leg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry the year started out so poorly, but it's awesome that you're moving on and starting over! Agree with you and Maria about Seth's stencils - so perfect for working things out! Love your little paintings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kind of feel the same way. Your paintings are wonderful. I love Seth's stencils and art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire your strength to know it is best to move forward positively, mb.I love your use of Seth'stencils in more ways than one aND your paintings are gorgeous! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such bright beautiful colors, perfect for a new beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the vivid colors and the grungily organic background. And happy to help with the processing process! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's to your mulligan!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)